Optimise your website for mobile users
Building an interoperable Mobile Web that targets audiences which includes Smartphone, Tablet, and Feature phone users is of prime importance given the diverse range of mobile devices currently on the market.
Here at Craft Turf we understand the user behavior and the context through which choices are made. Whether your users are browsing the web on their desktop, laptop or mobile phone, the information needs to be well-formed and targeted appropriately.
- If broadest reach is a concern, then Mobile Web is a good first step
- Inclusive of low-bandwidth users with basic device features
- Support on modern Mobile browsers with advanced capabilities is growing with features such as touch-based interactions, location-based services, video and audio playback
- Generally lower cost and time to market
- Take advantage of the ‘always on’ experience as you can notify your users of up-to-date key messages and content
- Content censorship and qualification process normally associated with Native Mobile App submission can be avoided
- No revenue-share with mobile Operating System vendors
- Future-proof. The adoption of HTML5/CSS3 by the major Mobile device and application vendors will enhance the longevity of your Mobile Web strategy